Thank you for visiting www.thucldnguyen.com!
My name is Thuc Nguyen. And this is my personal blog about Automated Testing and Product Management.
I love software testing, especially Automated testing. That’s why you’ll find this blog full of pieces about this topic. Hopefully a passionate tester could find quality contents here to enrich testing knowledge that helps conquer more complex testing challenges.
I also read for fun. My favorite reading topics include Technology, Business, Psychology, History, Philosophy, Startup, Growth Hacking, and especially Product Management.
As a writer, I sometimes guest-blogged here and there. So I’ve collected all the bits and pieces I wrote (mostly about software testing) on this blog. Check them out.
- 8 Tips to Optimize Your Continuous Testing
- 5 Tips to Distinguish Good and Bad Element Locators
- What It Takes to Be a Full-Stack Automation Engineer
- How to Successfully Transition from Manual Testing to Full-stack Automation Engineer
- Demystifying 3 Common Misconceptions about XPath in Web Automation
Other Software Testing Articles
- 12 Best Automation Tools for Testing Desktop Apps
- Keyword-Driven Testing: Best Practices That You Can’t Afford to Miss
- Building a Selenium Framework from A to Z
- The Beginner’s Guide to Smart Contract Testing
- Dockerize your TestArchitect tests
- What are some signs you are smarter than average?
- How to sharpen our mind?
- How do we overcome existential nihilism?
Like What You Read? Subscribe to my newsletter to receive new contents once in a while. Your contact will not be shared with any 3rd party.